BronxFlavor is a blog dedicated to understanding how film companies and theaters market themselves. We think that theatrical marketing is one of the most dangerous and interesting aspects of the film industry today. Countless times, the creative process is high-jacked by a marketing team that is completely out of touch with the vision of the director. Conversely, great film marketing can be a tremendous asset for the movie and can be an artistic expression in and of itself. We will also show how the press junket can be a highlight of the film marketing process and show highlights from some of the best interviews around!
- ‘Black Panther’ Taps ‘Person of Interest’ Actor Winston Duke to Play M’Baku (EXCLUSIVE)
- ‘Imaginary Mary’ Order Cut to 9 Episodes by ABC
- TV News Roundup: Jon Seda Moving From ‘Chicago P.D.’ to ‘Justice,’ Wyclef Jean to Guest Star on ‘SVU’
- ‘Ninja Turtles’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Split Top Disc Sales Honors
- Jenji Kohan’s Netflix Wrestling Comedy ‘G.L.O.W.’ Casts Gayle Rankin (EXCLUSIVE)