BronxFlavor is a blog dedicated to understanding how film companies and theaters market themselves. We think that theatrical marketing is one of the most dangerous and interesting aspects of the film industry today. Countless times, the creative process is high-jacked by a marketing team that is completely out of touch with the vision of the director. Conversely, great film marketing can be a tremendous asset for the movie and can be an artistic expression in and of itself. We will also show how the press junket can be a highlight of the film marketing process and show highlights from some of the best interviews around!
- ‘Shinobi’ Video Game Being Adapted Into Movie by Marc Platt
- Prince Music Piracy Jumps More Than Tenfold After Artist’s Death
- NBC Brings Olympics Coverage to Snapchat, With A Little Help From Buzzfeed
- Tony Awards Eligibility: ‘Shuffle Along’ Deemed a New Musical
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’ New Photos Show Off Ship, Vintage Helmet